Explanation of ticket booking process
For single Tickets:
1. Identify the performance that you wish to buy tickets for, and select “book now”.
2. Enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase and select a performance date.
Note: for the “group discount” to appear as an option you must select at least 10 tickets at this point to qualify for the group discount
3. Enter the desired number of tickets next to the appropriate ticket type (Adult, Student, Child).
4. Select the desired “Zone” you wish to sit in (Zone A, B, C, D, E, F)
note: you may view a detailed map with the various zones in the “pricing and seating plans” section under the book now tab
5. Select whether you would like to choose your seat from the map by selecting “choose seats” or you can choose the “best available” option that will cause the system to generate the best available seats in the zone you have selected.
6. Once you have selected your seats, you will receive a summary of your order.
Note: Please check this very carefully to ensure your order is accurate.
You will then need to select whether you would like to collect your tickets at the box office (will-call) or print your ticket at home. Once you have verified your order and selected your method of delivery please select “add to cart”.
7. You will then be directed to a screen that will require you to log-in if you are a registered patron, create a new account, or you may opt to “skip login and proceed to checkout”.
8. This is the final page where you will first be presented with the option to add additional tickets to your order. If not, you may enter your credit card information and “finalize order” to complete the transaction. Note: you will need to acknowledge you accept ROHM’s terms and conditions by checking the box next to “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” to complete your transaction.
For PACKAGES: Note: There are performances excluded from packages, please ensure you are aware of the exclusions that are mentioned at the top of this page prior to selecting your package.
1. Select “Packages and Special Offers” from the “Book Now” tab.
2. Select the package you require and click on the “book now” button.
3. Select the series within the package based on the number of events you require.
4. For fixed packages, the list of performances will already be pre-selected. Please choose the performance dates and times you require and select “continue”. For
, you will receive an entire list of performances but must only enter the performance dates and times for the number of events applicable to the package you have selected (e.g for “Flexpak 5” only select 5 events from the list) and select continue.
5. You will then be required to enter the number of seats you require and choose whether you would like to select your seat from the map or have the system choose the best available option for you. Please note: you will need to select the exact same number of seats for all performances.
If you wish to add-on additional seats for certain performances please contact the box office by phone (+968 2440 3333) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will adjust your transaction accordingly once it is complete and you will be able to pay the difference online. Please record your order confirmation number so the box office assistants are better able to assist you.
You will then be directed to a screen that will require you to log-in if you are a registered patron, create a new account, or you may opt to “skip login and proceed to checkout”.
7. This is the final page where you will first be presented with the option to add additional tickets to your order. If not, you may enter your credit card information and “finalize order” to complete the transaction. Note: you will need to acknowledge you accept ROHM’s terms and conditions by checking the box next to “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” to complete your transaction.
Note: If your browser unexpectedly shuts down once you have selected the “add to my cart” option or you hit back” to try to make an adjustment, the system will still have the first seats you selected in your cart. You will need to either cancel your first
or shut down your browser and start again. This will avoid your order doubling-up.